In accordance with JIS Q 15001:2017, the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation (JIPDEC) has granted us the Privacy Mark, which is granted to businesses that handle personal information in an appropriate manner. We handle personal information appropriately by fully implementing our personal information protection management system.
Please read the following before signing up for our newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to the Company’s handling of your personal information.
1. Name of the organization and its representative
Name of organization: combrains, Inc.
Name of representative: Hiroshi Matsushita, President, and Representative Director
2. Name, affiliation, and contact information of the administrator of personal information
Name of administrator: Personal Information Protection Manager
Title: Director of PMS Office, combrains, Inc.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information of those who have registered for the Kokoro Media newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter through the MailPoet system.
※Please click here for more information on MailPoet’s handling of personal information.
4. Personal Information Protection Policy of the Company (excerpt)
- The Company will acquire, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other standards.
- In order to prevent risks such as leakage, loss, and damage of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures, inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business, and continuously improve the security system for personal information. In addition, we will promptly take corrective measures in the event of an emergency.
- The Company will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company will review and improve its personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner based on changes in the environment and actual conditions surrounding the Company.